Tuesday, October 5, 2010

No Middle Seat: Episode 01

I apologize for the delays in putting the podcast up online. I am as minimally tech-savvy as it is possible to be, so I wanted to take some time and try to do this right before I put it up. And, I can't promise that the format won't change a little in the future.

For our inaugural edition, Nate and I discuss David Fincher's The Social Network in some depth with discussion on the careers of Fincher and writer Aaron Sorkin.

We diverge from topic here and there, including talk about The Squid and the Whale and the new Spider-Man film.

The podcast is fairly long but hopefully entertaining.

The music, by the way, is from James L. Brooks' Broadcast News.

Thanks for tuning in.

2 comments:

Nate said...

This is quite possibly the greatest podcast in the history of the Internet. That is all.

Nate said...

There is a pretty lively discussion about our podcast happening over in my neck of the woods:

http://natethegreatboygenius.wordpress.com/2010/10/06/no-middle-seat-ep-1/#comment-108

I'm proud of how it turned out, buddy, and I've been getting some really great feedback over the last few days.