Monday, January 10, 2011

Wrapping Up 2010

Tonight, Nathaniel Ochoa of Nate the Great Boy Genius and I recorded the third episode of No Middle Seat where we revealed our picks for the top 10 films of 2010.

That podcast will be up some time tomorrow followed on Wednesday by my list of the top 10 performances of the year. On Thursday, I’ll put up my favorite quotes, some dishonorable mentions, and some honorable mentions to my best of 2010.

Friday, final ballots are due for Oscar voters, so I will be posting my “If I Had a Ballot” picks in the major categories with some commentary. Also, on Friday, I will put up the text of my best of 2010 to give you a more in-depth analysis of my favorites.

From there, the season will move pretty quickly with just six weeks and counting until the Oscars. I will try to be as on top of everything as possible. And, somewhere in there, I’ll try to start with a couple of the new columns and a post looking forward to the films coming out in 2011.

1 comment:

Nate said...

Aha! I really need to check your blog more often, since apparently you have been dropping my name like so much paprika.

I thought our third podcast went rather well and look forward to it being released to the masses.